HOW TO ENROLL
Making decisions about your child’s preschool experience can be challenging. We want to inspire confidence in your decision, while making the process as simple as possible. Typically, becoming a member of our preschool family includes the following steps:
- Call the director Kristina Faith at 207-353-9113 to learn more about our early education program and the tuition rates we offer.
- Schedule a tour of our preschool with your child. We want to meet you just as much as you will want to meet us to insure that our preschool will be a good fit for your child. To schedule a tour call or use the form on this page.
- Read the Parent Handbook. It contains important information about our policies, your child’s school day, tuition payments, parent involvement and communication, etc. It’s a must read! To read, download and print it from our website click the Parent Handbook green button on this page. Otherwise we will provide you with a copy of our Parent Handbook during your preschool tour.
- Register your child by completing our preschool Registration and authorization forms, paying the registration fee and providing us with a copy of your child’s immunization record. Feel free to take a look at the required forms by clicking on the green Registration Forms button on this page.
- Once all your paperwork is in order you will receive a call welcoming your child to his or her first day of preschool.
When you enroll your child at Busy Little Preschoolers, you can rest easy knowing that he or she is getting the very best care and preschool education in an exceptional environment.
PLEASE NOTE: Should your family have additional enrollment considerations, please let us know as their may be specific paperwork we will need from you for children with Special Needs, Severe Allergies, and Blood Glucose/Diabetes Management needs.